Friday, January 14, 2011

PG Strike Freedom Exclusive Premium LED Base

At Last! My long waited LED Base for my PG Strike Freedom is here. This afternoon received a SMS from Hobby Art Gallery that my LED Base have arrived. Ready for collection. But alas, I'm tied down with my work. Won't be able to make it in time to go down and collect it today. So gotta wait until tomorrow than I can get my hands on it. Can't wait to display my PG Strike Freedom on the LED Base! Once I get it tomorrow I will snap a few shots on the base and post it here to show how is the actual effect like.


You can only get this bonus base if you preordered your PG Strike Freedom from your local store. I know some stores you still can get the base even if you buy it now. The price will be slightly higher than preordered price. But I believe there are limited stocks now. So hurry and get it especially if you are a Gundam collector. But sad to say that it only available in South Asia region. So if you are not in the region maybe you can order it online or ask a friend in South Asia region to buy and ship it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment