Monday, January 31, 2011

My Gundam Work Place

It's near Chinese New Year so as usual gotta spring clean my whole house before New Year. Managed to rearrange all my stuffs and squeezed out some space to display my 3 Perfect Grade Gundams. Especially the PG Strike Gundam with the Premium package huge base was giving me a headache where to place this massive guy.


Even the storing of Perfect Grades boxes are challenging. The 00 Raiser and Strike Freedom boxes are massive. The best way I think of keeping the boxes are displaying it on top of my shelves and uses the artbox as a decoration to my room. It will make it look more like a Gundam work place.


My computer desk with a newly bought iMac 27" i5 Quad Core for my photos, graphics design and web developing. Don't get the wrong idea for the teddy bear on the shelves. It belongs to my wife.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment